Untamed and Wild
5 Days Mombasa to Tsavo East, Amboseli, Tsavo West and Taita Hills Saltlick Kenya Safari
Optional: This Safari may include a Day tour of the Taita Hills to learn the culture of the Taita People, Bird Watching and sight seeing. Please Inquire with us This is a special safari for those who like the African wilderness and wildlife . This safari will take you to the most and loved parks easily accessible from Mombasa. Experience The Greater Tsavo and Amboseli
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
After an early breakfast drive to Tsavo east national park. The park covers approximately 40 per cent of total Kenya’s national parks. Its dramatic view of the Mudanda rock and Yatta plateau, the world’s largest lava flow makes it a popular destination. Tsavo and Athi river unite to form the remarkably Lugard's falls .The park is home of the Red Elephant and other wildlife and birdlife. Have game en-route to your lodge for lunch. Afternoon is spent game viewing.
All meals and overnight at lodge/ camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Amboseli
Awaken to a helpful breakfast before driving for a game en-route to Amboseli national park. A spectacular backdrop to the abundant wildlife is the snow covered done of Mount Kilimanjaro capped peaks presiding over the landscape. All round the lodges rooms the lions, Buffaloes, Elephant, Giraffes, Baboons and wildebeests. Amboseli has the highest concentration of the Elephants in the Earth. After lunch relax awaiting all evening game drive to the seasonal lakes Amboseli.
All meals and overnight at lodge/camp.
Day 3: Amboseli -Tsavo West
Leave Amboseli and drive to Tsavo West, with game en-route to Mzima Springs. Lunch at camp or lodge. Afternoon game drive visiting the rhino sanctuary.
Dinner and overnight at camp or lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo West - Taita Hills Saltlick
After breakfast, depart from Tsavo West with game en-route to Taita Hills for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Saltlick lodge.
Day 5: Taita Hills Saltlick - Mombasa
After breakfast depart Taita Hills sanctuary with game en-route. Lunch at a tourist hotel at Voi town. Afternoon drive to Mombasa arriving at your beach resort late in the afternoon
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi or Mombasa to Safari Parks
- Accommodations in safari Camp or Lodge
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- 2 extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls
- Beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 390 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Visits to Maasai Village or any other village for cultural interactions
- International Airfare