Nairobi Safari to Masai Mara & Lake Nakuru
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara Safari
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive through the escarpment via the floor of the Great Rift Valley, a land of unparalleled majestic beauty. Arrive in Masai Mara Game Reserve and check-in to your safari lodge/camp, buffet lunch will be followed by a short rest. Later proceed for an afternoon safari game drive. This is time of reckoning that Masai Mara is the jewel of Africa in terms of its animal rich wealth and its birds haven.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeest and Zebra from Tanzania's Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at your Masai Mara Safari Lodge/Camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara Safari
Early breakfast followed by a full day of game drives within the reserve. The Masai Mara is famous for it’s black manned lions, elephants and buffalo that make three out of the ‘big five’ though luck is essential for spotting the other two namely the rhino and the leopard. Masai Mara’s wildlife concentration and abundance is second to none. We will cater for a picnic lunch at the hippo pool where with luck you may spot crocodiles basking on the rocks. Numerous plains game including antelopes, wildebeest, zebra, Masai giraffe can be seen as well as scavengers like hyena and vulture. Dinner and overnight at a lodge/campsite.
Day 3: Masai Mara - Nakuru Safari
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru Nakuru. While on the highway Mount Long'onot (which is of volcanic origin) and Lake Naivasha can be seen from afar. Lunch at a Lake Nakuru safari lodge/campsite.
Lake Nakuru is famous for its pink Flamingos and many other types of birds. There are rare species of animals the black and white rhino and Rothschild giraffe other animals that may be seen include zebra, buffalo, a variety of antelopes including impalas, waterbucks. Safari to lake Nakuru combines both wildlife and bird viewing.
Afternoon safari game drive will be followed by dinner and overnight at a lake nakuru lodge, budget hotel/campsite.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Nairobi Safari
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart Lake Nakuru for Nairobi with lunch en-route, arriving in the late afternoon / early evening.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi or Mombasa to Safari Parks
- Accommodations in safari Camp or Lodge
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- 2 extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls
- Beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 390 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Visits to Maasai Village or any other village for cultural interactions
- International Airfare