4 Days Tsavo- Amboseli Safari
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
The 4 Days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari begins with a departure from your hotel in the morning and drive along the Mombasa - Nairobi road to the first gate to Tsavo east national park [Bachuma gate]. After entry embark on your first game viewing in search of Elephants ,the man eaters of Tsavo, Buffalo, cheetah, Giraffe and other plain game. Lunch at Voi safari lodge, Lion Hill Lodge or Voi wildlife lodge. Afternoon game drive which includes a visit to the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season .
Dinner and overnight in the same lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East- Tsavo West
Early morning game drive starts at 0600 Hrs before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Thereafter checkout and drive to Tsavo West national park with game viewing en-route to Ngulia safari lodge for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive which includes a visit to the Rhino sanctuary.
Dinner and overnight in Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West - Amboseli
Day 3 of your 4 Days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari begins with breakfast followed by a game drive to view the beautiful Tsavo West mountains, visit the famous Mzima Springs, spot the Hippos, Crocodiles and different types of Fish in the crystal clear waters. Game en-route to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for Lunch. Afternoon game drive in search of the big five. Enjoy the spectacular views of the Africa's highest snow capped Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena/Amboseli Sentrim Lodge.
Day 4: Amboseli - Mombasa
After breakfast leave Amboseli and drive back to Mombasa with lunch en-route at Lion hill restaurant. Optional visit to the Masai village. Arrive in Mombasa early in the evening and transfer back to your resident hotel. End of 4 Days Tsavo East, Tsavo West and Amboseli Safari
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi or Mombasa to Safari Parks
- Accommodations in safari Camp or Lodge
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- 2 extensive Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls
- Beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 390 US Dollars), Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas
- Accommodations in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Visits to Maasai Village or any other village for cultural interactions
- International Airfare