Balloon Safaris In Amboseli and Maasai Mara
Hot Air Balloon Safari Itinerary
Wake up call may differ depending on the pickup from the Lodge or Camp
- Wake up call at 0530 Hours
- Tea or coffee will be served at your lodge or camp before the drive to the launch site
- Pre-flight briefing by pilot at 0600 Hours
- Lift off at 0615 Hours. Flight lasts approximately one hour
- Champagne bush breakfast after the flight
- Return to lodge or camp around 0930 Hours enjoying a game drive on route
Amboseli Hot Air Balloon Ride Safari Included features
- Champagne bush breakfast
- Game drive on route to the lodge or camp
- Breakfast beverages: champagne, tea, coffee and juice
- All VAT, state levies, service charge and related taxes
- Professional Kilimanjaro - Amboseli ballooning services
- 24 Hours-7 days office and cellular emergency contact details while in Kenya
- All point-to-point personalized transfer service to the balloon site as in the program
- First class transportation in a custom designed safari vehicle abiding by vehicle standards
- Pre-planning professional program expertise, resource guiding along with firsthand experience
- All gratuities except to driver-guides, game rangers, escort, and lodge, hotel, camp or bar staff
Amboseli Hot Air Balloon Excluded features
Personal expenses such flying doctor service, travelers insurance; Amboseli accommodation, communication charges, visas, international airfares; flights to Amboseli, meals, drinks, excursions, optional activities or sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
Maasai Mara Hot Air Balloon Ride Safari
Ballooning in Maasai Mara, Kenya. The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s most precious jewel and there is no better way to enjoy the magic of the park than from the air. An adventure aloft Balloon flies daily from Fig Tree Camp and Siana Springs in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Adventures aloft Balloon is able to provide transfers from most of the camps and lodges in the Masai Mara. (e.g. Mara Intrepid, Mara Simba, Keekorok Lodge, Mara Sopa, Sekenani Camp, Explorer, and from the surrounding camp sites).
Information on pick up times for passengers not staying at Fig Tree Camp or Siana Springs can be received from the reception desk at Fig Tree Camp and Siana Springs or from African Spice Safaris office.