3 Days Tsavo East / Amboseli National
The combined area of Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks makes Tsavo one of the world's largest game sanctuaries.
Day 1 – Mombasa-Tsavo east
Pick up from your Mombasa hotel in the morning drive to Tsavo East national pack which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route Via Aruba Dam to booked camp or lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the booked camp or Lodge
Day 2 – Tsavo east-Amboseli
Early morning Breakfast ,After breakfast game en-route Leave Tsavo East for Amboseli National Park to arrive with a short game drive in time for lunch ,check in at booked camp or lodge and have lunch and rest .Afternoon game at The park which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains. Dinner and overnight at your booked camp or lodge
Day 3 - Amboseli -Mombasa
Early morning breakfast game en-route drive out of Amboseli and head to Mombasa Lunch en-route at Voi lion hill camp after lunch proceed to your coastal hotel arriving in the late afternoon drop off at your respective hotel.
Included Safari Features:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Excluded Safari Features :
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Items of a personal nature
For bookings and reservations contact
Mzinyi Tours and Safaris
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 412316811
Mobile : 0733229133, 0726492630 -Kenya