2 Days Tsavo West Safari - Mombasa Safaris
This short safari from Mombasa takes you to Tsavo East National Park for wildlife and scenery viewing
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
In the morning you will be picked from your Beach Hotel and depart by road to Tsavo West National Park. Tsavo West offers tremendous views with diverse habitats, ranging from mountains, river forest, plains, lakes and wooded grassland. Its plains borders with Tanzania. Proceed for your mid-morning game drive en-route arriving at the Ngulia Safari Lodge in time for lunch. Later continue the game drive in the park visiting the rhino sanctuary searching for the black rhino and other members of the Big Five – Lion, Elephant, Leopard and Buffalo. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Safari lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Early morning breakfast then check out of your safari lodge and drive to Mzima springs where million of liters of water bubble from underground stream that run from Mount Kilimanjaro filtering through porous rocks in Chyulu hills and bubbling to form a huge clear pool that is inhabited by hippo crocodile and fish. Leave Mzima springs with game drive en-route and depart back to Mombasa arriving in the early evening. Transfer and drop off at your Beach Hotel.
Included Safari Features:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Excluded Safari Features :
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Items of a personal nature
For bookings and reservations contact
Mzinyi Tours and Safaris
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 412316811
Mobile : 0733229133, 0726492630 -Kenya