2 Days Tsavo East and West Safari - Mombasa
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East -Tsavo West
This 2 days Tsavo East and west road safari begins with a dawn pick up from our Mombasa and Coast beach hotels, driving on the Mombasa - Nairobi highway with the sunrise catching up with us as we drive past rural coastal villages to the first entry point of Tsavo East; the Bachuma gate and stop briefly for refreshments. Game viewing in Tsavo East begins on entry concentrating on the Aruba dam and Kanderi swamp areas of the park where higher number of game are bound to be spotted. Arrive in time for a buffet lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. After lunch depart Tsavo East for the scenic and dramatic Tsavo West commencing game viewing on entry, visit the Rhino Sanctuary in search of the endangered black rhino and other game as we head to our Tsavo West safari lodge for check-in, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Wake up very early in the morning for a game drive after taking a cup of coffee or tea before returning to our Tsavo west safari lodge for breakfast. Check out of the safari lodge and head to the Mzima springs where we disembark and explore on foot this natural haven where we view hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and a variety of bird species. The greenery surrounding the springs is a welcome contrast to the harsh terrain that forms the bulk of Tsavo West. Exit Tsavo west with game viewing en-route, join the Mombasa road and drive to Voi for lunch, then on to Mombasa arriving in the early evening
Included Safari Features:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English, French or Germany speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Excluded Safari Features :
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Items of a personal nature
For bookings and reservations contact
Mzinyi Tours and Safaris
Booking Office Tel: + 254 (0) 412316811
Mobile : 0733229133, 0726492630 -Kenya