Ngutuni Game Sanctuary safari from Mombasa
1 Day Ngutuni Game Sanctuary safari from Mombasa
Depart Mombasa early in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary and begin game drive in the sanctuary.
Ngutuni Game Sanctuary is a 10,000 acre private game sanctuary located between Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks. Game viewing is superb at Ngutuni with elephant, lion, buffalo and a variety of antelope regularly visiting the Lodge’s own waterhole.
Drive to the Ngutuni Lodge for Lunch. Ngutuni Safari Lodge is build overlooking a waterhole that attracts various species of animals all day round. Short rest after lunch then venture out for afternoon game drive exploring the sanctuary thereafter depart for Mombasa. Arrive in your hotel in the early evening.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Mombasa to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Game drives
- All meals included while on safari
- Lunch at Ngutuni Lodge